Monday, January 25, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

So, this weather is putting a damper on my life. We need no school or no morning classes! O by the way, my vikings lost.

My practice went pretty well today. I practiced for a good 1 hour and 35 minutes. My lip started to fall apart the last few minutes though. I also dropped my mouth peice and dented it, FAIL. Luckily Josh was able to fix it!

I started my 10 day working binge today. I worked the Phonathon tonight and tomorrow. Then I work at Sidelines Wednesday through Saturday, Sunday through Tuesday at the Phonathon and then Wednsday and Thursday at Sidelines. Talk about messed up.

Other good news is "The D.J. Smith Band" is going in for a demo February 5th and 6th!! It will consist of songs that are written and sung by me! Look for the release on Facebook/Myspace/Youtube and possibly here

No comments:

Post a Comment